The New Technical Format for the Journal
- A hybrid web-tablet format focused on a touch interface though still usable on traditional computers.
- High quality video and audio
- Interactive 2D images with planned support for native 3D models
- Novel applications will be encouraged for development, presentation, and dissemination in JSHD
- Digital libraries with open access will be built to support media content
- Educational videos for use at the bedside
- Libraries of videos portraying patient experiences
A peer-reviewed, case-based, indexed, on-line, interactive and multimedia, open-access journal that will provide the global electrophysiology community high-quality case reports in a grand rounds format.
The journal is intended for the internist, for the general practitioner, for the nurse, for the specialist in electrophysiology and actually FOR ANYONE interested in arrhythmia management.